[Nulled Theme] Leone - One Page Multi Purpose Joomla! Template



Leone is a fresh, smooth, ultra performant and responsive template which grants you a freedom and ability to execute and visualize anything. If you are looking for a simple, clean, and modern template, then Leone is the right choice for you.
It’s HTML version sale is better, mean it is well coding: HTML Version

Features
1. Latest Joomla Version
2. Bootstrap Latest Version
3. Responsive Layout
4. Nice Gallery with Filtering
5. Smooth Scrolling
6. Usable for personal or corporate

Clients Review on Leone:

1. I bought your Joomla template LEONE and let me tell you that it’s one of my favourite templates to date! I simply love it! Great support by the author, coded well, fully documented, quick and light design, simple, beautiful… What can I ask more? I’ll watch your previous and next works for sure! Rating:5


2. Perfect design, good and quick support. I like the smooth scrolling down, easy to customize. The .css files are easy to find for color changes. Thanks for your work, I recommand it to other buyers ! Rating:5


Change-log 1.3
1. Navigation Script modified for Mobile Version
2. Submenu Style change for Mobile Menu
3 Blog Inner pages (Tag Page, Archive Page, User Page) design modified

Change-log 1.2
1. Submenu Style change for Mobile Menu
2. Portfolio Extension Update - Video option Added
3 Backend Logo Change

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »